About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than six million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, motivated recruiter with full life cycle recruiting experience that can help source and secure new team members for all of our teams. This individual should be a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging candidates at all levels. You'll report to the Head of Employee Success as part of a 3-person Talent Acquisition team. Come and be your authentic self as you grow your skills and career on an awesome Employee Success team at a great company.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Partner with leadership to develop short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to Senior Leadership
- Maintain candidate records and outreach in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Act as a brand ambassador at events (virtual & in person, when able) to establish G2 as a top employer of choice
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates
- Support ad hoc projects as needed
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Successful track record of building diverse candidate pipelines
- Successful track record and high level of expertise recruiting top talent
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with candidates, hiring teams and business leaders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Greenhouse or other enterprise ATS experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.