G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has over 1 million reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Integrations team for our fast-growing SaaS Management solution, G2 Track. As a senior member of the G2 Track Integrations team, you will be working with Technical Product Managers, business stakeholders, and customers to architect, develop, and deploy robust API integrations with a plethora of popular SaaS products.
- Work with Technical Product Managers to build Usage and Utilization features for G2 Track
- Create robust and extensible API integrations with a variety of SaaS products (e.g., Salesforce, Atlassian, Slack, etc)
- Build domain-specific data models
- Collaborate with other senior engineers to build a connected, coherent architecture
- Write tested, idiomatic organized code
- Help create intuitive data visualizations on the application front-end
- Mentor junior engineers in the team
- 6+ years of experience in working on a global product from design to deployment
- Solid understanding of building data products dealing with large volume data sets
- Experience with creating and consuming APIs
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scaling global products
- Language agnostic. Ability to ramp up quickly on any new tech stack.
- Hunger to grow into a great platform architect
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.