Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We’re looking to add an experienced and highly-motivated Regional Marketing Manager to the North America Marketing team. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing, North America & Global Strategic Accounts, and collaborate very closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, North America in all aspects of planning, execution and on-going measurement of account-based objectives and marketing execution within our target prospect and customer accounts. You will execute territory-specific marketing activities and deliver actionable sales plays to enable account engagement, pipeline generation and influenced revenue. You will also have tight alignment with the Regional Director of Sales - West to continually evaluate marketing plans against quarterly business goals. The perfect candidate is not afraid to take ownership and has an affinity for measurable outcomes and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the west coast regional marketing strategy for the overall North America
- Strategic planning and management for all field marketing programs in region, including events (live and virtual), webinars, direct mail programs, digital marketing campaigns, and SDR outreach
- Develop a deep understanding of our regional TAM to proactively identify trends and gaps that impact the regional marketing plan
- Be the voice of the field – translate sales objectives into territory and account specific marketing plans that drive demand and profitable growth
- Define appropriate accounts for 1:1 marketing execution in collaboration with sales
- Execute territory-specific marketing programs and events and show sales team how to use them in their target account plans
- Execute in-territory events (virtual events, trade shows, roundtables, in-person dinners, etc)
- Provide data and insights on target accounts and market and share with broader marketing team
- Own end-to-end deliverables for regional activities, such as vendor communication, logistics, creative, list uploads, email copy, etc.
- Oversee promotion and outreach efforts pre- & post-event, including email, ads, direct mail, etc.
- Evaluate and manage external vendor and third party event relationships for co-marketing opportunities
- Partner with sales for pre- and post-outreach messaging, event staffing, and lead flow management to maximize conversions and identify areas of improvement
- Monitor and measure the impact of account-based plans
- Track spend within the allocated budget and build effective reports to determine performance and ROI of marketing initiatives
- Work with cross-functional team members to support the orchestration of end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns
What you'll need:
- Must have 5-7 years of proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably within the enterprise space
- Prior experience collaborating with sales, especially executing successful territory marketing plans in partnership
- Prior marketing experience with regional marketing, including trade shows, regional events, and webinars
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Affinity for measurable outcomes and comfortability reporting marketing impact across the team
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, HubSpot or Marketo
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to travel (when it is safe to do so)
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*