Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
Forter is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Marketing team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director and working closely with product marketing as well as sales, product managers, analysts and commercial teams, you will create content that educates and drives demand for our products in EMEA, with a particular focus on our PSD2 solution.
We currently have a significant opportunity to accelerate our growth by improving how we message and communicate our PSD2 product and its capabilities across the European Economic Area (EEA). Existing expertise in PSD2 is NOT required for this role, as it is likely that over time you will also be working on other technical and regulatory areas, but a desire to learn, capture and communicate is essential.
We’re looking for a technically-minded content marketer with experience increasing customer acquisition through communicating product value to potential customers. This is a critical 'hub' role that is highly visible and impactful at Forter—it would be an ideal fit for a content marketer with an interest in go-to-market, or a go-to-marketer who wants to get closer to product. You'll be working at the intersection of these worlds and propelling our product value proposition in a critical growth market for the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Become an expert on all things relating to a piece of regulation called the Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2). You’ll track and report on the impact of PSD2 internally and externally, developing compelling and educational content to explain to the market what the regulation means and how they should respond and adapt to it.
- Generate awareness of our PSD2 solution in the marketplace by developing and delivering high-impact marketing assets, including case studies, webinar presentations, blogs and articles, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the sales funnel.
- Work with the Campaigns team to define and execute marketing programs to drive demand and sales opportunities.
- Work with existing customers to understand their challenges and how we solve them better than anyone else, capturing and amplifying their stories.
- Understand the competitive landscape around PSD2 and position our product in the best way to win by developing competitive sales tools and marketing collateral.
What you'll need:
- Let’s reinforce a critical point. You DON’T need to be an expert in PSD2 as full training will be provided, but you must be a lifelong learner, curious and able to quickly grasp technical and legal concepts.
- 3-5 years experience working in demand generation, product marketing, or journalism, ideally within a fintech, legal, ecommerce or cybersecurity setting would be helpful.
- A journalistic sensibility - the ability to find a compelling story and tell it simply and effectively across different formats and to different audiences.
- You enjoy working with data, exchanging ideas with analysts, making hypotheses and asking questions.
- A collaborative approach - you have the ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical people at all organizational levels without feeling intimidated or like you have to be the expert in the room.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change - working in a high-growth company, you have a growth mindset and understand that the role could evolve as we grow. You see this as an opportunity rather than a risk.
- You’re not just a cultural fit but can actively bring something new to our culture that makes it even better.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Friday
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us.
By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company. Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.