Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
This is an exciting time for Forter SEA as we have seen great success in the market and are building a team to support the growth. We are looking for a talented and self-driven Enterprise Account Executive that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our Singapore based Forter team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with a large list of named Fortune 500 prospect accounts, utilizing a consultative approach to identify pain points and challenges that Forter's fraud prevention platform can help solve
- Manage a sales pipeline and process from initial outreach to presentation, negotiation, and close
- Identify and build relationships with economic champions / buyers within major accounts and position Forter's value proposition to the appropriate lines of business and technical teams
- Collaborate with Sales Development and Marketing teams to drive leads and account activity, as well as with our Pre-sales Solutions Consultants to create customized sales presentations and tailored ROI models
- Provide field analysis and feedback internally to help shape sales collateral and longer term expansion planning
- Build a strong understanding of the online payments industry, including credit card issuing/acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors)
- Represent Forter at industry events and sales meetings with key eCommerce players in SEA
What you'll need:
- High integrity and passion for winning
- Minimum of 6 years as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, with a track record of outperforming targets and annual quotas
- Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to merchants/enterprises is a must; with a focus on FinTech and eCommerce solutions (analytics, platforms, financial and/or technology solutions)
- A strong network with a proven track record of enterprise sales within top 500 eCommerce companies is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multi-regional capacity across SEA
- The ability to build strong relationships, as demonstrated through prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new businesses
- A strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing/acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors) is also a big plus
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Exceptional professional presence, with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.