Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We're looking for a data-driven Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. You're an experienced seeker of those elusive candidates who may not be actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes. You strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full lifecycle recruiting in a hyper-growth environment across APAC with a focus on sales, professional services, and support positions
- Work closely with executive leadership and managers to meet ambitious hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies, including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches, and research
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies; suggest improvements as you see fit
- Create and foster strong relationships with active and passive candidates
- Continuously partner with the recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and close candidates at all levels
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of successful recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience hiring across Singapore, China, Japan, Australia, and India is a plus
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them throughout the interview process
- Experience leveraging data to advise and coach hiring managers and leaders
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.