Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
Forter is looking for a Director of Technology Partnerships to develop and scale the technical aspects of our global Business Development programs in a fun, fast paced, highly accountable and high growth culture. Reporting to the VP of Global Solutions Consulting, you will work hand in hand with Pre-sales leadership, BD and the GTM team to develop, scale and manage a world class Technology Partnerships program. You’ll have the opportunity to develop technical integrations with some of the most cutting edge e-commerce platforms around the globe, as we bring Forter’s technology and partnerships to the next level of growth.
You’ll be the Director of this team, providing you an opportunity to make your mark at Forter in establishing a scalable approach in how we build relationships with our e-commerce technology partners, working closely with our internal BD, Channel and Strategic Alliances teams thinking about the vision and execution of how we discover new ways of providing value to our customers and partners. You will be the type of individual who enjoys being a trailblazer in establishing how a new team will add value within our organization and ecosystem, a proven technologist with thought leadership experience and an ability to build and lead a growing team of like-minded Technology Partner focused Solutions Consultants. The team you build will be made up of team members who are business and technically savvy, and will partner closely with our head of global Solutions Consulting as well as our heads of Business Development and Sales.
What You'll Do:
- Clearly defining the technology partnerships roadmap with our business development, channel and strategic alliances leaders.
- Working with technology partner team members from other e-commerce technology providers in identifying solution architectures and go to market strategies that will make a positive impact with our customers and partners
- Setting KPIs with cross functional partner focused leaders in ensuring that our GTM teams are able to scale with new programs that you help to put into place
- Manage processes and programs to help the team do its best work and engage effectively with the rest of the Forter organization.
- Enrich our Pre-sales team with a clearly defined go to market and solutions offerings that will set Forter up to maximize value for our customers.
- Partner closely with the rest of our global Pre-sales team in the strategic direction of the team, weighing the benefits and challenges to decisions that we make from a programs and operational standpoint.
- Work with our other Forter leaders in collaboration to ensure alignment and best practices are being achieved.
- Drive operational efficiencies as the impacts of this team grows at scale.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of proven experience developing technology partnership programs
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a technical sales or presales contributor or leader
- Proven track record of creativity and KPIs in driving enablement for high growth Presales software organizations
- Successfully recruited and built great teams
- The ability to work in fast paced environment, be trusted to drive initiatives autonomously and gain buy in from a wide collection of stakeholders
- Proven ability to be flexible and identify 1+1=3 opportunities with the technology partners in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*