Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. We create an ecosystem of trust, which allows merchants to transform their e-commerce experience by facilitating a fast and fraud free customer experience at every interaction from signup to checkout, removing unnecessary friction and false declines of trustworthy customers, while fighting sophisticated fraud and reducing chargeback losses. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. We serve well known e-commerce retailers, process more than 200B$ of transactions value each year. Our success has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion of capital from top-tier VCs.
About the role:
Forter is looking for a Product Manager to join our Customer Experience product team. Reporting to the Director of Product.
We are looking for a Product person at heart who truly understands that a great product should be simple and iterative - destined to solve real problems and deliver significant business value. You should be passionate about product management. Be a true team player that can take a problem, come up with a valuable, usable and feasible solution; and make it reality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the full product lifecycle from initiation to post launch:
- Be part of a product team responsible for working across all of Forter’s product line
- Conduct discovery sessions and work with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with R&D throughout the development lifecycle
- Define product KPIs, monitor the product/features success, and adjust your plan based on those KPIs
- Work with customer success, marketing and sales to drive adoption
- Own the release plan, including coordinating with stakeholders and preparing relevant training materials
- Engage with Forter stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions that will allow sustainable growth and make an impact
- Be the voice of our users across the organization
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products
- Proven ability to translate product strategy and key customer and market requests into a business case with detailed product requirements
- Experience working with senior stakeholders across the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity and to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful
- Excellent collaboration, consensus building and facilitation skills. Specifically, demonstrated ability to process large amounts of inconsistent information and drive forward decisions based on an objective fact base
- Experience managing products in an Agile environment
- Experience working with different analytics tools (Google analytics, Mixpanel, Heap)
- Experience with definition of UI/UX for easy visualization and analysis for data heavy products
- Have unparalleled attention to detail. In your application, please include the name of your favorite tv show :)
- Incredible outbound skills - directly connect and communicate with business users from world leading companies
- Experience working at a fast paced and fast growing B2B startup
Would be very cool if you have:
- Experience managing products that address security/privacy regulatory needs (e.g. GDPR/CCPA)
- Experience managing large scale data processing and analysis products
- Experience working with online retail customers
- Experience working in a global environment
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.