Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout, and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our happy and busy HR team and play a key role in helping shape the organization’s future by attracting top talent for our IL team. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results and be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing our broad recruiting strategy, with emphasis on sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates.
Forter provides new-generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism. Forter’s unmatched performance and innovation are built on billions of events and dozens of terabytes of data coming from across the e-commerce lifecycle each day.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers, define their hiring strategy, build candidate pipelines, and grow our teams
- Develop creative sourcing strategies using different tools suchs Linkedin, Amazing Hiring, Github, etc.
- Diligently managing candidate through our ATS Greenhouse to optimize for data accuracy
- Understand the teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Forter
- Implement systems and reports to measure and optimize the recruiting function
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Build job descriptions and develop social media strategies for maximum exposure.
- Leverage our employer brand strategy in recruitment efforts
- Tell us what else you’d like to be doing!
Stuff you’ll need:
- 4+ years of Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record and experience influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges
- A good technical aptitude and genuine interest in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Ambassador, you represent yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Social platforms savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills