Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our happy and busy HR team and play a key role in helping shape the organization’s future by attracting top talent for our IL team. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results and be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing our broad recruiting strategy, with emphasis on sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers, define their hiring strategy, build candidate pipelines, and grow our teams
- Develop creative sourcing strategies using different tools such as Linkedin, Amazing Hiring, Github, etc.
- Diligently managing candidate through our ATS Greenhouse to optimize for data accuracy
- Understand the teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Forter
- Implement systems and reports to measure and optimize the recruiting function
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Build job descriptions and develop social media strategies for maximum exposure
- Leverage our employer brand strategy in recruitment efforts
- Tell us what else you’d like to be doing!
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record and experience influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges
- A good technical aptitude and genuine interest in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Ambassador, you represent yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Social platforms savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.