Strategic Alliances and Partnership Manager - EMEA (London / European based)
Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
To continue its rapid growth, Forter is looking for an experienced Business Development Partnership Pre Sales Lead for EMEA, London/European & Home Based, who has a track record of generating Leads, Pipeline Generation, plus success within the PSP/Gateway & Acquiring space. They must breed success and have a Partnership consultative approach. Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Partnerships EMEA, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following initiatives:
What you'll do:
- Source, negotiate and work with the Head of BD in creating Partnerships - such as payment providers, PSP’s, Acquiring Banks, e-commerce players, - who can help extend Forter’s reach in Europe.
- There will be opportunity during the course of 2021 to look at engaging FI’s as we ramp up our Issuer solution offering.
- PSP’s/Acquirers: Building on our PSP Partner playbook, this individual will be responsible for both sourcing new partners -- through trade shows, existing industry connections, etc. as well as working with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to onboard and drive revenue through new and existing partnerships.
- Working with the Head of BD for EMEA to look at GTM strategies for Africa and identifying both longtail and long term opportunities to deliver on plan and revenue targets.
- The position has a matrixed operational structure. The successful candidate will collaborate with colleagues located locally in EMEA, as well as abroad in Israel and New York, to help in driving wins with partners and gain traction.
- Successfully navigate a complex regulatory environment to continue driving the message in positioning Forter as the go-to fraud provider in the context of PSD2 and other European mandates.
What you'll need:
- At least 5+ years' experience in business development / partnerships / pre-sales with a track record of successfully creating pipeline & engagement in partnerships and assistance in driving revenue.
- Proven experience in helping manage large strategic Partnerships in one or more European countries – we are counting on you to help Business Development in their navigation of a complex regulatory environment, aided by your experience and network.
- Excellent communication skills: you are a clear thinker, speaker, and writer; creative in messaging and visually presenting when required in complex topics.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with external partners.
- The Candidates must be located in Europe with the ability to travel 20-40% of the time depending on business needs. (Once travel resumes post-pandemic)
- A “can-do” attitude that you bring to work every day
- Experience in the payments, e-commerce & SAAS ecosystems.
- Startup background – comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.