Enterprise Account Executive – ANZ
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers.
This is an exciting time for Forter ANZ as we have seen great success in the market and are building a team to support the growth. We are looking for a talented and self-driven Enterprise Account Executive that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our Australia based Forter team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Helping shape and develop the GTM strategy for Forter’s ANZ business
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound proactive outreach
- Performing effective online demos to prospects and conducting business negotiations
- Responsible for signing sales contracts with customers and urging contracts to perform as scheduled
- Representing Forter at industry events and conferences
- Forecast reporting to management
- Working with cross-functional teams during the sales cycle such as Marketing, SDR, Pre-sales, Analytics, Legal, and Customer Success
- Developing and maintaining strong meaningful contacts within the industry in order to increase the company's footprint in Australia
Stuff you’ll need:
- 8+ years’ experience with sales development within the technology space, previous experience working for large cross border e-commerce or payment solution provider is a big advantage
- Able to work independently with remote management
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.