Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and focused Technical Project Manager to be the technical face of Forter to our customers. You will be responsible for managing the client on-boarding process, answering all technical questions arising pre and post sale, assessing customer needs and resolving their technical questions, and identifying and adapting Forter’s products and services as necessary. The ideal candidate will combine their technical knowledge with a strong sales acumen, and is ultimately responsible for technical success during the full sales cycle. You will work in conjunction with our R&D, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management teams as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions, ensuring that Forter consistently delivers superior service and support to existing and prospective customers.
Stuff you'll be doing:
- Build integration project plans with merchants/partners to Forter’s software, driving the plan to completion, and evaluating success throughout.
- Manage all aspects of integration projects, including coordinating with Forter engineering, product, and analytics resources in Tel Aviv as well as merchant resources in accordance with project management best practices.
- Maintain and update shared project plans and ensure project reporting is consistently delivered to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Ensure clients and vendors that internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans run smoothly.
- Manage any issues that may arise during the on-boarding process; act as the primary point of contact for existing clients with respect to Forter's integration technology.
- Support the sales department by developing a deep understanding and working knowledge of Forter's service.
- Enable sales by continually developing new documentation to more easily communicate Forter’s integration technology and simplify the on-boarding process.
- Help remove barriers with potential prospects by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality.
- Working with clients or partners to perform and document data/technical gap analysis.
Stuff you'll need:
- 3-5 years of previous technical integrations experience
- 2-3 years of client facing and or consultative experience
- Experience working directly with enterprise clients
- Solid understanding of API integrations
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in the payments or e-commerce is a plus
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.