Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores, or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout, and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements?
If so, the Forter Customer Success team might be a great fit.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, drive adoption, and expansion of the use of Forter's product. You will work closely with our sales team to identify up-sell opportunities and renewal risks, and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into Forter advocates and repeat customers.
Stuff you'll do:·
- Be the primary point of contact for driving customer success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to use Forter's products successfully
- Work with the sales team to identify any renewal concerns or up-sell opportunities
- Collaborate and organize both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform customer on-boarding, health checks, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Conduct monthly business reviews for top accounts
- Collect customer feedback and work with Product Management to preemptively solve product issues
- Document interactions, paths to resolution, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for executive-level training and reporting
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for clients
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders
- Continuously manage customer issues and satisfaction
Stuff you'll need:
- 3-5 years of pre and post-sales customer success/account management experience within a high-tech saas company highly preferred
- Experience in the e-commerce or payments industry is an advantage
- Experience working with sales teams is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Startup experience
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.