*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series E valuation of over 1.3 Billion. Our investors include; Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our world-class sales team. The Enterprise Account Executive will be a foundational member of the team, responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline. As an Enterprise Account Executive you must be highly driven, while also showing integrity and a high emotional intelligence. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional executive presence. You have to be able to manage a broad territory and be able to skillfully run the entire sales process, backed by a team of fraud experts.
What you'll need:
- High integrity and passion for winning
- Minimum of 6 years as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, with a track record of outperforming targets and annual quotas
- Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to merchants/enterprises is a must; with a focus on FinTech and eCommerce solutions (analytics, platforms, financial and/or technology solutions)
- A strong network with a proven track record of enterprise sales within top 500 eCommerce companies is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multi-regional capacity across North America
- The ability to build strong relationships, as demonstrated through prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new businesses
- A strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing/acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors) is also a big plus
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Exceptional professional presence, with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.