Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Cyber researcher and developer to join us in combating online fraud. In this role, you will come up with new “digital intelligence” using your creativity and technical skills, shaping a project from A to Z: generating leads, researching, writing experimental POCs, and implementing high-scale production frameworks and systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hunt sophisticated thieves on the net, including those who know how to hide well (deep web research)
- Use your technical knowledge, creativity, and patience to come up with new “digital intelligence”
- Implement your research in seamless, stable, performant solutions at a massive scale
- Collaborate with a team to develop the next generation of Forter’s cyber abilities
What you'll need:
- In-depth knowledge of popular browser +OS internals (including VMs)
- Experience with real browser/mobile facing services at a massive scale
- Data analysis and machine learning skills
- Your own cool projects with active users (apps, browser extensions, etc.) is a plus
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.