Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes Vetted is seeking an affiliate revenue operations analyst to join the Data, Revenue & Product team. The role will work closely with partners across the content, business-development, product, and engineering teams in shaping the success of our affiliate and eCommerce businesses. A successful candidate will be passionate about optimizing revenue and providing the best affiliate recommendations for our readers.
If you are excited to be a part of a fun and collaborative team working to build a high-growth consumer business under the venerable Forbes brand umbrella, then this role is for you.
- Delivering against team KPIs across our affiliate, coupons, and partner businesses; which includes monitoring and maintaining the health of affiliate, coupon, and partner links across our site
- Reviewing content for opportunities to optimize based on performance metrics and relationships across various retailers and partners; collaborating with the editorial and business development teams to implement suggestions
- Identifying issues that are prohibiting growth, proposing solutions, and working with various teammates and partners to implement
- Tracking and monitoring the impact of optimizations, and telling the story of revenue growth in presentations and reporting
- Managing relationships with cross-functional teams and 3rd party partners
- Working with product & engineering to brainstorm solutions that will improve overall link health and editorial workflow around product selection
- Has 2 to 4 years of Sales / Revenue Operations experience.
- Has a strong grasp of digital media and affiliate content strategy
- Is user-focused and understands editorial independence, but can deftly balance this with the needs of the business
- Is impeccably organized and loves optimizing workflow systems
- Gets excited about optimizing revenue and celebrates the small wins
- Has strong analytical skills and a love for data, with a passion for sharing information
- Is comfortable managing their own projects and deliverables
- Is methodical in testing ideas over and over again in order to achieve desired results
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.