Do you have experience supporting a global Exchange Mail/Skype for Business infrastructure? Do you want to work with an exceptional team that is starting to deploy M365, Exchange Online & Teams? Then you could be Fivesky's next Microsoft Exchange Engineer
What you’ve done:
- 4+ years of Exchange 2010/2016
- 3+ years of Windows Server experience.
- Migrated Exchange from On-Prem to 0365
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Hands on experience with Office 365, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, and Skype projects
- AD admin skills
- Projects where you’ve architected solutions and you have a high degree of technical knowledge
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Background in financial services preferred.
What you will do:
- Provide Engineering support
- Own all reporting
- Provide automations where necessary
- Testing for o365 and o365 online
- Troubleshooting and problem diagnosis and resolution
It would be awesome if you had some:
- Exchange architecture skills
- SQL query skills
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.