Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, Bangalore, Malta, and Singapore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
In line with the expansion of our Asian business we are seeking a Senior Institutional Sales Executive to join our team. This role will be responsible for working with large complex Asian clients and is a key role within our APAC and global organizations.
- Be primarily responsible for client acquisition efforts with North Asian customers, with a particular focus on Hong Kong
- Drive the overall client acquisition strategy for this market including partnering with FalconX leaders to align sales deliverables with business strategy, product development and objectives
- Identify opportunities for new client relationships, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities ultimately leading to new active relationships with a full range of Institutional clients including funds, family offices, proprietary trading firms and retail aggregators
- Manage and execute on innovative methods to engage with new clients including hosting client events and attending conferences
- FalconX is a high-achieving organization and you will be expected to continually achieve and exceed sales targets
- Work with other FalconX teams including client coverage and trading to ensure a clients are delighted with FalconX’s offering and remain advocates for our services
- Demonstrated experience working in sales, coverage or trading with Institutional investors with a strong preference for experience with Institutions investing and trading in Digital Assets
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated history executing on strategies to build a successful client franchise
- Ability to quickly & effectively relay a value proposition and manage large complex transactions
- The ability to effectively communicate the needs and wants of clients across FalconX including with Senior Management and Product / Trading/ Compliance teams
- Ability to demonstrate a sales-minded, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented mindset
- Experience at a digital assets/traditional fund, trading firm, hedge fund, fintech, or bank
- A passion for the digital assets industry
- Excellent communication skills