Factorial Energy is transforming battery technology to enable safe, scalable, and high-performance cells for electric vehicles. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA. Factorial holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading FEST™ (Factorial Electrolyte System Technology).
- HR Generalist is an onsite role that assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of Human Resources.
- Support daily HR operations, including but not limited to onboarding activities, new hire orientation, file employee records, drafting HR documents, answer employee HR inquiries, etc.
- Maintain a close relationship with recruiting and HR regarding nonimmigrant and immigrant cases, request case-related information as needed, and keep stakeholders apprised of case updates.
- Start-to-finish preparation of employment-based nonimmigrant petitions with minimal assistance and supervision, including H, L-1, O, J visa and other Korean visas.
- Manage various immigration-related projects from planning to execution and completion.
- Regularly provide instruction and information to employees regarding immigration practices and procedures.
- Assist with issues resolution pertaining to employees’ immigration statuses.
- Ensure employee and employer compliance with immigration policy.
- Evaluate issues for escalation as needed.
- Prepare monthly status expiration reports and update immigration tracking system.
- Assists in organizing and coordinating company events.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the manager as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Business, Human Resources, Management, or other related)
- 1-3 years of HR support experience preferred
- Immigration or visa management working experience is a plus.
- Experience working within full cycle recruitment process required
- Ability to learn and master new computer systems/software
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and oral
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office