At everphone it’s not just about phones - we want to revolutionize the way people work. The terms 'new work' and 'remote work' are not just buzzwords to us. It's the future and we want to help drive this movement forward.
everphone has been equipping companies with mobile devices using our 'Phone as a Service' model since 2016. This model offers a unique all-round service including mobile devices, phone plans, setup with mobile device management and replacement of defective devices. We are part of the circular economy - everphone’s business model saves companies more than 60 kg of carbon dioxide for each device rented, doubling the average device lifetime and returning more than 95% of raw materials into the production process. We help organizations achieve their digitization goals sustainably and demonstrate how technology solves business problems.
everphone was founded by serial entrepreneur Jan Dzulko who helped build Check24 as a board member.
Intern Business Development (m/f/d)
About the role:
As a Business Development Intern at everphone you will be involved in exciting and challenging projects which will drive our business from a scale-up to an established internationally renowned company. If you want to experience our highly dynamic work environment for at least three months, continue reading, this could be the perfect challenge for you!
- Together with the respective key account managers you will support managing our most important client relationships in roll out projects
- You work hands-on in optimizing processes regarding the order management of premium clients
- With your analytical mindset, you detect significant pain points in processes and develop suitable solutions
- Together with your team you will plan and manage strategic projects which are essential to our (inter)national market expansion
- In collaboration with your team and our product team you will translate customers needs into new product development opportunities
- You build functional expertise and learn day-to-day management in a highly dynamic scale-up
- Enrolled student or recent graduate with a Business Administration, Management, Business Informatics or similar major as well as excellent academic achievements
- You have very good skills in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You have strong written and verbal English skills and ideally good German skills
- Ideally you already have some experience in working in a start-up, bank or consultancy
- You’re an entrepreneurial thinker with an outstanding analytical skillset
- You’re able to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally and efficiently
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to actively influence the growth of everphone
- A young team of highly skilled professionals who will support you in your further development
- The possibility of joining our company as a full-time employee after your internship
- High levels of responsibilities, creative freedom and close cooperation with all everphone team members from employee up to the CEO
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A huge open kitchen with drinks, fruits and a barista style coffee, friday drinks, a prayer room, table tennis and beanbags to just switch off
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing the soonest start date: We look forward to hearing from you!