Everphone is the one-stop solution for corporate smartphones and tablets. As a leading device-as-a-service provider, Everphone handles device procurement, configuration, management, security, and replacement for businesses and organizations. The time this frees up for clients’ IT teams totals two hours per device. DaaS allows companies and their employees to choose their preferred smartphone from manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, Google, and Fairphone. Everphone currently manages over a quarter million devices for more than a thousand companies, including international management consultancies and several DAX companies.
Founded in 2016 by Jan Dzulko, the company employs around 300 employees in Berlin, Munich, and Miami. Investors include Alleycorp, ApolloCapital, Cadence Growth Capital, signals Venture Capital, and T.Capital.
We are looking for an exceptional
Business Development Intern (w/m/d)
About the role:
As a Business Development Intern at everphone you will be involved in exciting and challenging projects which will drive our business from a scale-up to an established internationally renowned company. If you want to experience our highly dynamic work environment for at least four months, continue reading, this could be the perfect challenge for you!
What you'll do:
- support managing our most important client relationships in roll out projects together with the respective key account managers,
- work hands-on in optimizing processes regarding the order management of premium clients,
- with your analytical mindset, you detect significant pain points in processes and develop suitable solutions,
- plan and manage strategic projects which are essential to our (inter)national market expansion together with your team,
- translate customers needs into new product development opportunities in collaboration with your team and our product team,
- build functional expertise and learn day-to-day management in a highly dynamic scale-up,
What you’ll need:
- enrolment at a university or recent graduation with a Business Administration, Management, Business Informatics or similar major as well as excellent academic achievements,
- very good skills in Excel and/or Google Sheets,
- strong written and verbal English skills and ideally good German skills,
- ideally some experience in working in a start-up, bank or consultancy,
- entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding analytical skills,
- ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally and efficiently,
Don’t match all the criteria? Go for it anyway!
At Everphone, we are looking for passionate individuals with vibrant personalities. So if you're excited about this position, but don't match every single requirement—please apply anyway. You may well be just the right candidate for another position, if not this one, so go for it!
- a 300 € subsidy for public transport,
- two bright, modern offices in the heart of Berlin (Mitte and Kreuzberg),
- a dog-friendly office, where your four-legged friend is welcome to join you (Kreuzberg),
- a mental health program with Voiio access for personal and professional solutions, also open to family members
- a dynamic work environment where you can actively help shape your own growth,
- a hybrid work model for more flexibility,
- access to the Everphone Learning Academy to promote professional development,
- a company pension plan,
- social drinks- and karaoke night to get to know your colleagues better,
- a large open kitchen area with free drinks, snacks and fruit,
- a relaxation area with sofas and a quiet room to simply unwind.