everphone’s mission is to equip every employee worldwide with a modern smartphone and the best productivity apps - therefore digitizing the entire workforce!
everphone is a device-as-a-service platform which equips employees with rental smartphones and tablets while delivering a flexible, safe and cost-efficient service. By partnering with software providers, we offer integrative mobile technological solutions which help our business partners drive change and digitization within their organization. We are part of the circular economy - everphone’s business model saves companies more than 60 kg of carbon dioxide for each device rented, doubling the average device lifetime and returning more than 95% of raw materials into the production process. We help organizations achieve their digitization goals sustainably and demonstrate how technology solves business problems. everphone was founded by serial entrepreneur Jan Dzulko who helped build Check24 as a board member. We are looking for an outstanding:
Fullstack Senior Engineer (f/m/d)
About the role:
We are looking for a strong Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our fantastic team in Berlin as we enter our growth phase. Ideal candidates are knowledgeable, easy-going people who not only build excellent products, but enjoy being part of a close-knit team. We like opinionated people who know how to effectively communicate a technical opinion, while being ego-free.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications and improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to develop, improve, and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our growing company’s needs.
- Be part of a cross-functional team of engineers
- Work with stakeholders to shape and define requirements
- Collaborate with team to build new features
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 3+ years of frontend development experience
- 1+ years working experience in a typed language (TypeScript or Golang a strong plus)
- Well versed in relational databases
- Working knowledge of software architecture patterns
- In depth knowledge of PHP & Symfony framework a plus
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (react etc...) a plus
- Experience with mobile technologies (React Native, Flutter etc…) a plus
- Experience with CSS-in-JS libraries (Styled components or emotion) a plus.
- An unlimited Contract
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to actively influence the growth of the company
- High levels of responsibilities, creative freedom and close cooperation with all everphone team members from employee up to the CEO
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Huge open kitchen with drinks, fruits and a barista style coffee, Drinks-Fridays, Prayer Room, Tabletennis and beanbags to just switch off
- ....and of course a top notch Smartphone and Laptop of your choice to also use privately
At everphone we built a trust-based culture within a fast-paced environment. New team members receive a high degree of freedom to achieve their individual goals. However, we hold each other accountable for committed results and thrive on open, respectful feedback. Next to that we offer a competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus model. Plus: We are a dog friendly company.
Does this sound like the next big challenge for you? Then please send us your application containing soonest start date and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!