Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply as Working Student - Media Partnerships (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility for the further development of existing products and partnerships along the customer journey.
As Working Student - Media Partnerships (f/m/diverse), you will support us with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the continuous development of existing products and partnerships along the customer journey
- Support in the commercialization of Eurowings advertising media
- Coordinate media campaigns & brand partnerships in collaboration with the marketing, performance marketing, and content teams
- Preparation of web content in cooperation with the responsible teams
- Continuous coordination with relevant departments, service providers, and media agencies
- Monitoring of key figures in the area of partner management and media sales
- Preparation of benchmarking/competitive analyses and reports
- Provide administrative support to the category management team for day-to-day business, billing processes, workshops, etc.
- You are a registered student of a business administration, tourism, aviation management, or equivalent program
- You already have experience in the areas of media sales, programmatic advertising, or partner management (e.g. through relevant internships or part-time jobs)
- We expect confident handling of MS Office, a very good command of English, and an independent, solution-oriented way of working
- You have fluent (written and spoken) German and English language skills
- You have an affinity for digital technologies and agile working methods
- A high degree of creativity, a sense of quality and responsibility, a willingness to work hard and learn, a strong customer orientation, a confident manner, and strong teamwork, communication, and conflict management skills round out your profile
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!