Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our platform!
As AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in delivering value with software, delighting our customers and achieving our business goals. Valuing innovation, transparency, quality and pragmatic solutions. You are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute to.
- You are responsible for developing new solutions or working on support projects
- You write code in a way that your peers love to work with and make sure it is well written and understandable
- You find the balance between being pragmatic knowing not to fall into analysis paralysis
- You are part of a rock-solid team which makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime
- You'll be in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews)
- You have at least 5 years of experience working on backend systems
- You have a deep understanding of the AEM technology stack (Sling, JCR, CRX, OSGi, HTL/Sightly, AEM Touch UI), caching procedures (AEM dispatcher)
- You have experience in large-scale distributed storage and database systems (e.g. Elasticsearch, Logstash or Kibana) and in implementing secure, developer-friendly RESTful APIs
- You have an experience with other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#)
- You have a basic understanding of frontend development
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- You know how to efficiently collaborate on projects
- You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.