Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Life-Insurance Startup Ethos Valued at More Than $2 Billion. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About the Role
Ethos is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join and lead a team in our growing Consumer Sales organization. The individual will be responsible for managing 10+ Life Insurance Agents in a fully remote setting. The Sales Manager should have a strong history of leading top performing teams and exceeding quota.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a fully remote team of 10+ licensed Life Insurance Agents, responsible for ensuring team hits and exceed monthly targets
- Coach, train, and mentor Agents to hit and exceed personal sales targets on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Improve sales agent retention and loyalty through consistent, thoughtful, and data driven management
- Excellent at leading teams through change in a hyper-growth environment. Grow and develop a sales culture with a focus towards a high performance mindset
- Obsessed about our sales team’s employee satisfaction, leads a team passionate about positivity and continual improvement, is not afraid to set big goals, and has the leadership skills to align focus to achieve them
- Ability to create and foster a dynamic and growth oriented team environment virtually
- Be an effective partner with other internal teams such as billing, operations, finance, product, marketing, and more
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years with B2C inside sales leadership experience,
- Minimum of 4 years in the telesales insurance industry, in a management role
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment
- Excel at coaching sales teams on handling a complex sales process that may include multiple decision makers and influencers
- Strong working knowledge of CRM software – preferably Salesforce
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.