Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones.
We leverage deep technology and data science to streamline the life insurance process, making it more accessible and convenient. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes! We’ve issued billions in coverage each month and eliminated the traditional barriers, ushering the industry into the modern age. Our full-stack technology platform is the backbone of family financial health.
We make getting life insurance easier, faster and better for everyone.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role:
Ethos is seeking a Process Innovation and Design Manager to join the team, at the intersection of our insurance products and Customer Experience organization. You will transform our CX technology and processes, whether a current process needs updating, our technology needs to be improved, or launching a new product. You will play a key role in helping craft the best customer experience possible.
- Develop, manage and roll out new process improvements and new insurance products,
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to identify, address and lead product technology gaps
- Train and monitor CX teams
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot using Jira
- Establish collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and partners
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in operations, customer experience, or compliance related roles
- Experience in US life insurance industry, with strong awareness of industry best practices, including regulatory requirements
- Problem solving mindset focused on root cause analysis and resolving fraudulent activity and crafting and executing escalation procedures
- Ability to think and articulate clearly in ambiguous environment, with minimal direction
- Responsible for documenting processes and gaps, as well as developing robust action plans
- Comfortable using data to inform and support critical decisions
- Strong communications skills and able to interact across differing stakeholders
- Experience in a high growth technology company preferred
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
To learn more about what information we collect and how it may be used, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.