Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Ethos picks up $100M at a $2.7B+ valuation. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About The Role
The Senior Salesforce Business System Analyst will work closely with Engineering, Analytics, Sales, Customer Support and other cross-functional teams to build systems that scale and drive process alignment. You will be our subject matter expert for Salesforce and own integrations that sit on top of the system. You will own, scope and implement cross-functional process and system changes that have a direct impact on the operational efficiency and top line growth of all revenue lines
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and build solutions in Salesforce that are customized for Ethos’s business needs
- Manage related systems that support Ethos’s business requirements and processes, these include telephony/sms systems, document management, and other sales enablement tools.
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions.
- Proficiency in designing, documenting, building, testing and deploying Salesforce system enhancements, including: complex formula fields, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval processes, process builder, flow and reporting & dashboards.
- Configuration and maintenance of user security permissions and hierarchies to comply with organizational requirements and other regulatory requirements.
- Handle complex data migration and perform data hygiene improvements.
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce, including training, documentation as well as global technical support and troubleshooting.
- Create system operation dashboards, reports and statistics that support data driven decision making and process improvement across the organization.
- Build out new ways to support customers as they both expand organically on the platform or through contract expansions/restructuring
- Work with engineering team in integrating internal and external systems with Salesforce
- Help brainstorm, draft, implement and maintain our systems roadmap with a specific focus getting ahead of systems blockers that prevent growth and transparency for running the business
- Minimum 3 years administration experience within Salesforce platform, Lightning experience required.
- Experience integrating other systems and databases into Salesforce
- Exposure to SOQL, Apex Triggers, Lightning Components, API Integration desirable, but not required
- Experience with complex data migration scenarios, SQL and data quality tools
- Expertise in Salesforce’s automation functionalities specifically Flows, Process Builder, and Workflow Rules
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certified
- Multi-tasker between projects, production support and gathering business requirements
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.