Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed as Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020 as well as featured on VentureBeat for raising $60m in our series C funding. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
Creating a positive customer experience is of the utmost importance to Ethos and will continue to determine our success in the life insurance industry. We are looking for stellar Inside Sales Representatives who want to guide our customers through the life insurance buying process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uncover and understand an individual’s needs through in-depth discovery and position Ethos’ value according to those specific needs via email, phone calls, etc.
- Educate customers on their life insurance policy options and relevant policy details
- Instill trust in order to drive monthly and quarterly conversion and activation targets
- Close new sales opportunities through effective inbound lead follow-up and value-add interactions via phone and email
- Drive referral activity through positive customer experiences and customer satisfaction
- Partner with marketing, underwriting experience, customer support, operations and product in order to execute team and company goals
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for customers and provide omni-channel support in a pleasant and efficient manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, account management, customer success, or related roles
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to obtain Life Insurance License within first 30 days
- Proven track record with ability to hit sales targets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Quick learner comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including strong phone presence
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.