Because You Deserve More Than Just a Job
In order for you to join our team, you will need:
- You must be willing to work in the Annapolis Junction area, MD
- A CURRENT OR ACTIVE SECURITY TS/SCI Poly CLEARANCE
- A college degree is great, but if you have 4 additional years of applicable work experience, that works!
- Browser Frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- RESTful Microservices
Some of your day-to-day activities include:
- Being in a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system.
- As a core member of the development team, you will design, develop and modify custom software solutions that solve problems, improve business operations, manage the complexity inherent with technology change and serve as a mentor for junior developers.
Why Work at ELEVI?
To become an ELEVI employee is to become an integral part of the team. From Federal to Commercial, ELEVI offers our employees the ability to expand skills and fully engage their minds and passions. Each member of the team enjoys the opportunity to expand their career to meet their individual goals and objectives. We celebrate the ideas that bring about positive change, and the diverse talents and backgrounds that come together to create those ideas.
Our benefit packages encompass competitive compensation, financial and counseling services, retirement options, and health insurance programs. Coupled with work/life benefits to address significant life problems as well as everyday problems involved in juggling work, family, and life. We trust you to take the time you need when you feel it's appropriate. No need to keep track or save up. We trust our employees and empower them to shape their work themselves so that we can achieve the best possible results.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that empowers our people. It is the policy of ELEVI to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants—without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. We fearlessly drive change, because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.