Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Reports to: Head of Demand Generation
Location: London - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
We are seeking a stellar social media executive. As our Social Media Exec you’ll be responsible for leading the creation of world class social content on our suite of social channels. Working with the marketing team, you’ll manage key business areas such as to develop and help execute exciting content. We are looking for someone with creative and fresh ideas to revamp our day to day socials.
What you’ll do:
- Create captivating organic content for our global social media platforms
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends
- Identify content for, and implement, paid campaigns
- Track campaign performance
- Put together channel reports per region/channel
- Conducting in-depth research and competitor analysis
- Develop and action a plan to grow followers, engage and retain them
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback and comments
- Adhere to brand guidelines and messaging frameworks
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of social media channels incl. paid campaigns
- Experience using social media management tools
- 1 to 2 years of experience in social media
- Strong analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and the ability to self-manage
- Flexible, calm under pressure, and has a can-do attitude
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Free Bicycles - We provide free cycles for employees, whether its a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know our marketing through the eyes of Chris Henderson, our Head of Data!