Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Location: Mumbai Remote.
Key Relationships: Sales team, Marketing team, Product team, Operations team
Help our clients to achieve their business goals by effectively understanding and utilizing the suite of Easyship’s products and features, thereby increasing revenue per client. Drive product adoption and work with other departments, such as Customer Service and Product, to ensure a seamless customer journey.
What you’ll do:
Manage a portfolio of small and medium eCommerce clients across North America, Australia and Europe, reducing customer churn and increasing customer satisfaction scores
Conduct customer onboarding, driving product adoption and helping clients to become familiar with our platform and services
Conduct quarterly catch ups with clients to set goals and desired outcomes that will be incorporated into the Customer Success Plan for the upcoming quarter
Function as point person to escalate issues and problems that may arise and coordinate its resolution
Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across different regions and time zones, namely with sales (to manage the handoff of clients) and operations (to deal with any emergency with warehouses or couriers) and tech (to escalate any technical issues)
Analyze weekly product adoption data to identify up- and cross-sell opportunities
Analyze weekly customer health data to identify follow-up actions and proactively avoid customer churn
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role (customer success manager in a SAAS company), or 2+ years of experience in a sales or account management role
- Fluency in English
- Analytical, technical acumen
- You are a great communicator with the ability to influence and drive action across internal and external teams
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. You are always willing to take on new projects, and do whatever it takes to make your customers happy and your company successful
- You are a true team-player who contributes with positive energy to our team
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know our Customer Success team through the eyes of Krish Sabnani, a Junior Customer Success Manager, and Calvin Chan, an Enterprise Customer Success Manager!