Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Product Designer
Reports to: Head of Product Design
Location: Hong Kong
Key Relationships: Business Development, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams
To optimize the Easyship platform's user interface and user experience. To make it easy for new users to get on board and for existing Easyship users to learn about our new features and changes.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct competitor analysis to evaluate our product offerings
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to identify user pain points and needs
- Create customer journey maps, user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Conduct usability testing to validate the effectiveness of the design
- Create designs that meet user, business and technical requirements
- Collaborate and consult with engineering team to ensure that design solutions are feasible and scalable
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI or Product Design
- Solid understanding of the design thinking process & methodology
- Familiar with the use of a design system and design tools, such as Figma
- Problem-solving and analytical: Your design approach is driven by data
- Ability to communicate design decisions effectively in English and demonstrate good UX writing
- A good understanding of the e-commerce, logistics and technology industry is an advantage
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
You will work closely with our product team. Learn more from our Head of Product, Raph!