Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: SEO and Website Lead
Reports to: Head of Demand Generation
Location: London - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
We are looking for a person with strong, technical SEO experience. They have experience setting up and/or migrating a CMS (preferably Headless), are adept and forward-thinking with site architecture best practices, and can communicate well with engineers. This person regularly frequents the online SEO community, such as Search Engine Land, and is well versed in SEO best practices and the latest algorithm updates.
You are intrinsically motivated to beat competitor's ranking, page speed scores, and overall user experiences. You leverage data from multiple sources to monitor performance, identify what is and isn't working, and relentlessly optimize performance to drive revenue. You’re also capable of working with engineers, designers, and content writers to create compelling pages that convert and maintain a high standard of quality in regards to page speed performance.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure our platforms are SEO optimized, through the use of link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will implement a new CMS (Storyblok - headless), factoring in internationalization, that has stellar page speed performance on all devices, ease of use, and serves the needs of all departments
- You will revisit existing site architecture to determine if it meets the needs of the current business, audience segments, and web crawler and indexing best practices
- You will work closely with the content team to post content that is competitive, compelling, and useful for our audience segments
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders to build and update pages as needed
- Participate in link building initiatives
- Ongoing Audits - make sure our all pages on our platforms are technically optimized and well performing
- Research and analyze competitor strategies
- Preparation of frequent and actionable reporting
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience managing SEO in-house, ideally for a B2B SAAS company
- You have set up a CMS and know what hidden traps to look for and have foresight to potential bottlenecks and roadblocks
- You have a track record of strong page speed performance
- You can quickly identify the best keywords for short-term and long-term growth
- You have grown an SEO channel to deliver consistent and considerable revenue growth
- In-depth experience with website & analytics tools (e.g, Storyblok, Unbounce, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Botify, Fastspring, Avangate, Google Search Console)
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities to drive the most value
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Storyblok or another headless CMS
- SAAS background with multiple product types and audiences
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Free Bicycles - We provide free cycles for employees, whether its a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know our marketing through the eyes of Chris Henderson, our Head of Special Projects.