Gosincro is building a global network of fulfillment centers, leveraging technology to revolutionize an old-school industry. We are part of the Easyship Group portfolio of companies, and our shipping platform connecting sellers and marketplaces to buyers around the world will ship over 30 million parcels from 30+ origin countries to almost 200 destination countries in 2023. We are a diverse group, consisting of more than 20 nationalities based across our London, Chicago, Toronto, Singapore, and Hong Kong offices. We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher.
Job Title: Program Manager, eFulfillment
Reports to: VP, Gosincro Fulfillment
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
We’re looking for a builder to drive the development of our newly launched efulfillment product; this role will be creating Gosincro Fulfillment from the ground-up. The ideal candidate will be a proven team-builder and strategist, with the ability to define a vision, sell it to leadership, and then execute.
We envision a global network of facilities to complement our “international-first” approach to the ecommerce shipping and logistics market.
This role “owns” Fulfillment at Gosincro and works hand-in-hand with our teams in Network Expansion and Export Management programs.
What you'll do:
- Key contributor to the development and implementation of our vision and strategy
- Direct the buildout of our wholly-owned Fulfillment network: sourcing, negotiation, launch, process development, and facility management
- Supervise RFP and vendor selection processes, define metrics for performance monitoring, and drive regular conversations to ensure continuous improvement.
- Design, source, and implement automation features to maximize facility efficiency and throughput.
- Hire and develop warehouse teams of up to 30 to ensure maximum uptime and efficiency at the facilities; these teams are responsible for the logistics of accurately receiving, storing, preparing, and packing of goods on a timely basis.
- Monitor success continuously and prepare reports on KPIs and deliverables.
- Communicate between internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all SLA’s are met and hold partners accountable to KPIs.
Who you are:
- 6+ years fulfillment warehouse management experience; ecommerce a must
- Documented accomplishment in the areas of fulfillment process engineering, automation design & implementation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple time zones and facilities
- Demonstrated experience moving at fast pace with competing priorities (Ex: multiple warehouse launches/new client launches every month)
- Technical and applied understanding of digital logistics tools, such as transportation management systems (TMS), warehouse management systems (WMS), and inventory management systems (IMS)
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfort leading conversions with executive level resources
- Ability to manage budgets, prepare spend reporting
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience from Parcel, Post, or Logistics industry
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Process Design and Continuous Improvement experience is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- Medical Insurance
- Working with a first class global team
- Career Progression
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!