Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Program Manager, Export
Reports to: Co-Founders
Location: Hammersmith - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
Our Export Program is one of the company’s major growth enablers. We partner with Fortune 500 companies and ecommerce marketplaces, bringing our technology, operations, and courier resources & expertise to deliver B2C orders to their customers globally. At the heart of everything we do is making international commerce feel local.
As Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing sophisticated and highly cross-functional end-to-end programs across the Exports initiative. The role entails working across domains at Easyship to develop detailed end-to-end plans, lead execution and communicate progress/issues to all levels.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, inspiring and driven team member who creates the structure, rigor, and accountability to manage a sophisticated global initiative.
Who you are:
- A proven track record driving global initiatives from ideation to activation and delivering business results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator; seeks win-win outcomes
- Deep knowledge of product lifecycle management, agile execution and building highly successful teams in a cross-functional environment
- Experience with collaboration, planning and project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Strong process orientation and business acumen
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in program management in the technology, ecommerce, and/or logistics sector coordinating large cross-organizational initiatives
- Proven experience leading and managing teams
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience, required
Essential Skills Required:
- Senior stakeholder leadership skills across all levels of hierarchy
- Ability to identify and develop operational processes to improve overall program execution, including simplifying/automating ways of working
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation/execution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient use of Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Free Bicycles - We provide free cycles for employees, whether its a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!