Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Head of Product
Location: London (Hybrid 3x/week)
Key Relationships: Business Development, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams
Easyship is a shipping technology platform that connects sellers and marketplaces to couriers. Beyond that, we also build and execute customized end-to-end shipping solutions for clients worldwide. These Logistics solutions can combine a number of partners and services, from global freight forwarding services to last-mile delivery. We’re looking for an experienced project manager with good knowledge of ecommerce shipping, warehousing & fulfillment to oversee the delivery of these projects for our clients. Own part of the Easyship product by defining solutions in line with the product vision and strategy, coordinating with the design and engineering teams, in order to constantly create value for our users.
What you’ll do:
- Define problems and their solutions in line with the product strategy and vision
- Coordinate with the development team to achieve project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Write user stories to articulate solutions for the engineering team to execute; Ensure clear and detailed project specifications
- Drive Agile ceremonies, including planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives
- Coordinate the development of documentation
- Ensure clear, organized and prioritized task assignments
- Conduct post-project evaluations
- Continuously suggest and implement processes to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Motivate and inspire members in achieving the team’s goal
Who you are:
- Minimum of two years working in Product team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of modern web development technologies
- Experience using Slack, Asana and Jira, to manage workflow
- Proficient in SCRUM methodology or equivalent
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
You will work closely with our product team. Learn more from our Head of Product, Raph!