Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Pricing Lead
Reports to: Head of Pricing
Location: Mumbai, Remote
Key Relationships: Operations Team, Sales Team
Pricing Analyst will be responsible for constructing and maintaining the rates infrastructure at Easyship. This position will also be responsible for supporting both Sales and Operations in growing business profitability and opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage strategic pricing models for Easyship offerings across transportation modes and several markets
- Coordinate and execute pricing projects and commercial offerings working with Sales and CSM.
- Collaborate with product/tech and to leverage the Easyship platform or build supporting features
- Use robust data analytics and work cross-functionally to identify then attack opportunities to scale, optimize, and grow
- Complete cost analysis of new and existing partners and shipping lanes across all markets, lanes and commodities.
- Research and report on competitiveness compared to competitors in all markets and segments.
Who you are:
- 4-5 years of experience in an analytical and/or pricing role
- Advanced MS Excel is essential
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills
- Thinks in algorithms but communicates with anyone
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Degree in finance, business, economics or a related field
- E-commerce/logistic experience is a plus
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know our Pricing Team, here is our Head of Pricing, Ryan Fastre!