If you're one of those highly meticulous nerds who get upset with typso typos and poor formatting, you might just have something to your advantage. We're looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our ranks, and we need someone who thrives on high attention to detail, diplomatic discourse, and ultimately, connecting people with their dream jobs.
DistantJob is a remote recruitment agency that specializes in headhunting candidates from around the world. We take a lot of pride in our recruiting and interviewing process, and we believe our unique method of headhunting, filtering, and selecting exceptional talent is both art and science. We make sure our clients have an incredible, world-class experience, and your tasks will be crucial to this. The candidates we provide need to live up to our stellar reputation.
The Junior Account Manager will assist the Account Management team in reviewing candidates, coordinating interviews, ensuring our internal software and spreadsheets are updated, and preparing reports to help ensure we continuously provide top-notch customer service. The team member we're looking for will be empathetic, observant, inquisitive, resourceful like MacGyver, diplomatic, unabashedly nerdy and fun, and a Gryffindor (though we will consider other houses - we're not Slytherins, after all).
These will be your responsibilities:
- Reach out to candidates during the interviewing process & onboarding, and follow up constantly through several media: phone, social, email, etc.
- Review candidate profiles for our clients' open positions.
- Make sure our ATS, internal spreadsheets and Project Management software stay updated.
- Keep our HR & admin systems updated.
- Write reports & notes after interviews.
- Take the initiative to find areas of improvement in the process, and make them happen!
These are the qualifications that will get you far:
- Advanced English
- Experience in customer service/accounts
- Google Sheets and Docs knowledge (pivot tables, advanced formatting, filtering)
- Good email etiquette
- Experience working remotely (not a deal-breaker but strongly preferred)
- Strong digital understanding (able to handle a variety of different software and learn quickly)
- Great attention to detail
- Organization and planning skills
- Comfortable working in the Eastern Time zone
This is a full-time, fully remote position - pants are optional, and cosplay is appreciated. If this sounds like your dream job, fill out the form below to send us an owl.