Do you like wearing hats? What if the hat is made out of… MONEY? Yes, we are hiring someone to wear our money-hat!
We are a fast-growing Canadian company with employees all over the world. We are leading the remote work revolution by enabling tech experts to work from wherever in the world they choose, while providing their premium skills to North-American companies.
Our intention is to evolve this role as the company grows, into a full-fledged VP of finance/CFO position where you would be able to make important financial decisions about the company’s future.
Here’s What You and your team will be doing:
- Managerial accounting / cost accounting
- Dealing with payments /payroll / transfers
- Accounts receivable
- Improving financial models
- Cash flow analysis
- Troubleshooting client’s accounting problems
We Need You To Bring To The Table:
- An Accounting\Financial degree
- Experience with both financial and managerial accounting
- International accounting experience
- IFRS experience
- Experience with financial reporting
And You’ll Get Bonus Points If You Also Have:
- Experience with Canadian accounting
- Experience in a Senior financial position
- Experience in the Tech and/or Recruitment industry
- Experience with Payroll (any country)
- US GAAP experience
- Understanding of VAT (GST/QST)
- Background in customer service
Here’s What’s In It For You:
- Remote work! You don’t need to come into the office!
- Work with a bunch of crazy geeks! Never a dull moment.
- Wear a money hat! (Only if you want; not really made out of real money.)
Sounds like your thing? Get in touch, send us your CV!