Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to new markets as well.
Facing the quick changing field of social media, we hope to find more talent to join Dcard. We need a Marketing & Content Specialist_Singapore to join us and spearhead the expansion of new market marketing and content operations, work cross culturally and ensure success in our new ambitions. If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About Our New Market Team
Thousands of people share their stories on Dcard everyday. The New Market team is a part of the Overseas Team, working alongside our Hong Kong and Japan teams. You will work with Market Research, Advertising and Product Management teams to share our product on the global stage.
What You’ll Do
- Marketing & Operations
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies for the Singapore market, including online, physical marketing campaigns and other marketing channels to acquire users
- Propose long-term social media development strategies, maintain daily operations, and facilitate cooperation opportunities with cross-industry brands/KOLs to enhance brand value
- Collect information on user behavior, product development, business strategy, and competitor analysis to conduct Singapore market optimization
- Routine community operations, verify information in response to current trends
- Analyze data to strategize and enrich content of the overall community
- Optimize community management process
- Other miscellaneous tasks involving new markets
- At least 2 years of marketing related experience
- Ability to communicate cross culturally
- Business level English
- Good writing skills and ability to use design software (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Good data insight and analysis abilities
- Familiar with social media services, highly sensitive to current media and internet trends and able to drive community discussion based on observations
- Possess project management capabilities, able to plan and arrange project timelines and integrate resources
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn and adapt
- Have deep understanding of Singapore market.
Even Better If
- You are a Dcard/Dtto user
- Business level Chinese
- Experience working at a fast paced startup
- Experience working cross culturally
- Able to use marketing tools: GA, SEO
- Able to use data analysis tools such as SQL
Why Join Us?
- Passionate multicultural team with a growth mindset
- Take part in social, e-commerce, advertising and new market products
- Frequent, transparent communication
- Books, classes, conferences provided for continuous learning
- Flexible work hours and a flexible atmosphere
- Online and offline celebrations with a great team
- Work at Taipei office / Singapore remotely
- If we think there is an opportunity for collaboration we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Unsuitable candidates may not receive further notice.
Please click here for Chinese.