Dcard is the biggest anonymous community in Taiwan. With millions of active users and 20 million unique visitors per month, Dcard provides a free and secure environment for our users to share their thoughts, stories, and life experience and make the world a better place through the exchange of ideas.
As we are currently expanding our business in international markets, we are looking for a Content Marketing Intern who is passionate and talented to join us, and build the next big thing for the generation together. As a Content Marketing Intern, you will be a member of our New Market Team and drive our business forward, as you'll help us to catch the eyes of our target audience with appealing digital content and reinforce the user discussion in our community. Let’s build a community to help university students in Malaysia expand their social circle!
Get to know New Market Team
There are thousands of people who share and read stories from different members on Dcard every day, so the ideas you develop and implement will immediately reach a great number of users. You will collaborate with several functional teams such as Advertising, Product, Design, and Operations to identify opportunities, create strategies and execute global expansion plans. As a member of the New Market Team, you will focus on a variety of areas and aspects related to the emerging markets to provide users with the best user experience.
What’ll You Do
- Design / execute campaigns in response to current trends and prompt more diverse discussions on the site.
- Routine community operations, including forums management and users questions handling, etc.
- Collect information on user behavior, marketing strategy, content marketing cases, and market information for Malaysia market optimization.
- Contribute and execute brilliant marketing ideas, including plan/ execute content marketing campaigns, collect a list of potential partners / KOLs for promotions, etc.
- Other miscellaneous tasks involving new markets.
- Business level Malay
- Business level English
- Business level Mandarin
- Passionate and active in social media
- Understanding of social media behaviors of users in Malaysia
- Able to work for at least 24 hours per week
- Graphic/multimedia design and editing skills
- Video shooting and editing skills
- Previous experience in the digital marketing field
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced tech startup
- Studying or have studied in a Malaysian university
- You are a content creator or you have experience posting on Dcard
Location of Work
- Work at Malaysia remotely or work at Dcard Taiwan Headquarter
- If based in Malaysia, monthly salary of $750 - $1250 RM depending on the working hours per week
- If based in Taiwan, hourly salary of $190 - $200 NTD
- If we think there is an opportunity for collaboration we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Unsuitable candidates may not receive further notice.
At Dcard, every member is equal, and we value and celebrate differences. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment, giving respect to every member. We believe that equality and diversity can bring infinite possibilities for innovation. Dcard maintains a non-discriminatory employment environment, giving equal opportunity to all candidates.