We are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together.
Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here.
As a strong and emerging international company, we are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together. We continue to make impactful influence in the social media, advertising and e-commerce fields. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to Hong Kong, Japan, and the APAC & LATAM market.
As a Senior QA Specialist at Dcard, you will collaborate closely with brilliant designers, product managers and developers to build products that matter and create process that accelerate growth. Join our team of developers to build the social network of the next generation.
If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About our Product team
You will cooperate with our Product Manager, Engineer and Designer to develop products in the field of social networks, E-commerce, advertisement, and the transnational market. As a member of the product team at Dcard, you will face lots of interesting challenges and interact with various roles. You will understand users, conduct testing plans, and build test processes for product team to enhance product stability and create a better user experience.
What you'll do
- Set up the standard testing process for every web/app version update
- Formulate test plans and test cases for each feature
- Set up and execute complex function testing.
- Record problems found in testing, track and prioritize feature bugs.
- Analyze testing data, clarify problems and bring suggestions for product improvement.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in QA field.
- Experience in web/app testing, and the ability to strike a good balance between product quality and speed.
- Strong testing experience and familiarity with software development processes.
- Passion for process optimization and the ability to continue to improve on each similar task
- Be able to understand the context and use logical deduction when thinking about problems or presenting ideas.
- Have a clear context and logic in mind when figuring out problems or presenting ideas.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Familiar with automated processes in API/UI/performance.
- Experience in helping teams build testing process or platforms from scratch.
- Heavy user of Dcard, familiar with product features and forum.
- Interested in APP/Web development process
- Willing to face challenges and keep breaking through, believing that everything could be better.
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone, and be willing to learn.
Our Recruiting Process
All processes are expected to be completed within 2-4 weeks, our hiring process is subject to adjustment based on individual circumstances:
- 1st Interview - You’ll have a 30-minute session with one of the Talent Operations Partners (HR), where we would want to get to know more about your experience and background, what you’re passionate about..etc. You’ll also have an interview with the QA team members.
- 2nd Interview - You’ll have interviews with our Senior QA Specialist, Talent Operations Manager (HR Manager) and our CEO, which will last for 90 minutes, where we will get to know more about your experience and discuss more about your expectation in our team.