Databook is the world’s first AI-powered enterprise customer intelligence platform. Dubbed “Moneyball for Sales”, Databook was founded in 2017 to give enterprise sales representatives and go-to-market teams a differentiating advantage. Today, leading enterprise companies rely on Databook to help their teams engage as experts – improving the buying experience for customers and accelerating revenue acquisition. Our customers include Microsoft, Salesforce, Databricks, and more. We are a Series B company backed by Bessemer Ventures, DFJ Growth, M12 - Microsoft’s Venture fund, Salesforce Ventures and Threshold Ventures. We are a customer-focused, innovative, and collaborative learning organization. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with a distributed team working across the globe.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a vital role in the operations and support of our growing EMEA team, based out of our Amsterdam office. You’ll work closely with our General Manager - EMEA, Co-Founder and other local leadership to ensure both employees and customers are set up for success. If you take pride in the small details and creating fun and engaging experiences, this role is for you!
Specifically you will:
- Manage logistics and coordinate both internal (employee) and external (customer) meetings and events, including fun team activities
- Support onsite logistics at our London and Amsterdam offices including booking meeting rooms, arranging access for visitors and maintaining office supplies
- Oversee the onboarding of new employees by assisting with initial laptop setup, basic employee questions and just be a friendly Databook face
- Provide other administrative support such as managing rental contracts, company insurance, employment visa paperwork, booking travel and tracking expenses
- 3 years of experience in an administrative or customer support role
- Warmth, optimism and a can do attitude
- Experience working on a Mac operating system and with Google Suite products
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- A self-starter and someone who takes initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to travel regularly
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
Join us and enjoy these perks!
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (20 days a year) + 10 public holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- Euro 400 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.