Databook is the world’s first AI-powered enterprise customer intelligence platform. Dubbed “Moneyball for Sales”, Databook was founded in 2017 to give enterprise sales representatives and go-to-market teams a differentiating advantage. Today, leading enterprise companies rely on Databook to help their teams engage as experts – improving the buying experience for customers and accelerating revenue acquisition. Our customers include Microsoft, Salesforce, Databricks, and more. We are a Series B company backed by Bessemer Ventures, DFJ Growth, M12 - Microsoft’s Venture fund, Salesforce Ventures and Threshold Ventures. We are a customer-focused, innovative, and collaborative learning organization. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with a distributed team working across the globe.
We are hiring a dream team looking to participate in our fun, explosive growth. This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, come and join us!
As Senior Product Manager - Salestech, you’ll own large parts of our Sales solution, steer the roadmap towards ambitious new directions, and lead fast-paced, agile execution of value-driving releases. Specifically, you will:
- Develop excellent relationships with our customers and partners to gain deep understanding of their needs, and communicate our roadmap
- Develop the most impactful product roadmap and requirements for the next generations of our flagship Sales solution, serving Sales teams at top enterprises globally
- Drive execution with engineering, design and other product teams, to rapidly roll out bold new capabilities that would delight our customers, and drive growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at all teams and levels, and unite everyone at the company around your vision and strategy
You are an experienced product manager, with a significant understanding of Salestech SaaS products, sold to enterprise B2B customers. You have:
- 4 years of product management experience
- Experience in Salestech. You have led Salestech products, including web apps and CRM integrations; your products have served Sales personas; you understand enterprise sales
- The ability to craft the most valuable roadmap, and transform it into rapid and agile action, in collaboration with our engineering and design teams
- A track record of driving agile execution in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills that make collaborating with customers, partners, engineering, design and go to market teams easy
- A passion for delighting users, and an ambition to drive accelerated company growth
Join us and enjoy these perks!
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision care contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- $500 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
Databook provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Databook expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.