Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
The Central Designer will report to the Creative Director and help tell Credit Karma’s brand story internally and design on-brand member-facing communications. If you are a hardworking multifaceted designer who wants to connect with 100+ million users and 1,500+ Credit Karma employees, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Design innovative, engaging communications for internal-facing and member-facing channels, including: presentations, landing pages, internal websites, emails, editorial, social, events and company swag
- Grow our centralized design system while ensuring brand consistency with custom on brand illustrations and icons
- Build into an existing email template system, ensuring that design components and back end code are synonymous
- Surprise and delight Credit Karma employees with memorable design concepts for company events, activities and swag
- Design informative editorial landing pages that balance content and employ a seamless and fluid user experience
- Leverage our brand style guidelines in unique ways, while ensuring creative work is on brief, on brand and has an intuitive user experience
- Collaborate with internal teams throughout the creative process, generate excitement around our design system and solutions, and comfortably present creative work to key partners
- Ideating concepts, themes, directions and refine design work based on creative and stakeholder direction
What we’re looking for:
- A 4-year degree in Design
- 6+ years design experience in-house and/or agency
- A strong, diverse portfolio of work including: brand design, logo and iconography, design systems, layout, engaging visuals for social, event design and swag, digital and print.
- Strong practice of graphic design principles, showcasing an expert handle on typography, hierarchy, balance, color, composition and systems-level thinking.
- Keen attention to detail, a strong visual sense and high degree of polish in execution.
- Proficiency in Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop
What we would like to see:
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize optimally
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience with consumer finance is helpful
Benefits at Credit Karma includes:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Baby Bonding, Cultural Observance, & More)
- Education Perks
- Paid Gift Week in December
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: