Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Members lack transparency in all facets of car ownership. The Autos team builds experiences that help members save money on their auto loans and insurance, purchase/sell cars, and make better decisions throughout the car ownership journey. We are looking for someone to own and develop partnerships that drive profitable business growth and deliver innovative solutions to key member problems.
What you’ll do
- Drive strategic partner roadmap for Autos vertical with support of your team of Business Development Managers
- Creatively push the boundaries of the consumer experience in the Auto industry by identifying and executing complex partnerships and integrations with strategic players
- Lead communications and sales efforts with strategic partners
- Play a key role in guiding strategy for each of our Auto verticals by providing perspectives regarding industry trends, competitive dynamics, and partner needs/priorities to your cross-functional teammates and Credit Karma leadership
- Use data to develop business recommendations that generate value for partners and Credit Karma
- Execute cross-functionally within our organization while multi-tasking various internal and external requests
- Partner with the Product and Design organizations to envision and deliver a better consumer experience
Why you’ll love the role
- The Autos business is experiencing explosive growth and we are actively growing the team to improve and expand our product portfolio
- We are solving BIG problems that are fundamentally changing old industries and the strategic partnerships you build will be the core enabler of our solutions
- You’ll be joining a fast-paced team that operates like a ‘start-up’ within Credit Karma
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- Has 8+ years of experience in consumer lending/insurance, customer acquisition, media buying or digital marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or at least 8 years of related business experience and a track record of continuous professional development
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - adept at analyzing and synthesizing data to support strategies and communications internally and externally
- Team player / collaborator - Proven ability to collaborate with Product and Engineering functions and experience with technical integrations/on-boarding
- Can independently develop and implement recommended approaches to ambiguous problems
- Familiarity and/or experience with the Auto Industry and partnerships
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: