Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are hiring for a Senior Offline Marketing Manager who will own offline marketing channels that drive performance goals (e.g. acquisition, activation, engagement) across multiple business verticals. This individual will drive the strategic direction of offline media buying and creative development in partnership with both internal and external partners, while up-leveling the operational excellence of the offline channel, and owning stakeholder communications. You will be responsible for a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI for the business, and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership.
What you'll do:
- Own entire channels and strategies - lead the ideation, prioritization, and execution of all experimental and scaled offline marketing campaigns including linear TV, OTT / cTV, radio, podcast, and other offline channels
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute tests using measurement frameworks, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale within a matrixed organization across multiple stakeholder audiences
- Shape creative strategy via data-driven insights and feedback loops, partnering across the organization to systematically improve the performance of creative assets
- Collaborate closely with Analytics, BI, Marketing Technology, Brand, Creative, Research, Marketing Leadership, and Agency partners to transform the team’s best ideas into actionable strategies that uplevel the offline marketing program
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience owning paid marketing channels exceeding performance goals
- Advanced Excel and/or SQL user
- Track record leading complex projects with multiple partners and stakeholders
- Hands-on, high capacity doer with demonstrated experience unlocking, scaling, and improving the efficiency of marketing channels
- Ability to drive overall marketing program strategy and execution--from forecasting, budgeting, planning, and stakeholder alignment--to resource allocation, prioritization, enablement, campaign launch, optimization, and reporting
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: