Correlation One builds technologies to help countries and businesses elevate their data talent. From rigorous assessments to global data science competitions to applied data science training, Correlation One has developed an entire platform of technologies to help businesses address their data science talent needs.
Since launching in 2015, we have built an expert community of 250,000+ data scientists and 600+ partnerships with businesses, universities, and data science organizations in the US, UK, Canada, China, and Latin America.
Check out our LinkedIn page to see what we’ve been up to recently.
As we grow, we’re searching for software engineers who are excited to create software in a collaborative, decentralized environment.
What excites us in a candidate:
- Open source contributions or personal coding-related projects.
- Interest in developer tooling or infrastructure.
- Strong belief that code is best written collaboratively.
- Desire to learn from and teach others.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate well with cross-functional teams.
- Compassionate understanding of the user experience.
As we scale, we’ve designed an engineering organization that is optimized for maintainability and knowledge transfer among engineers. We believe a 10x engineer is somebody who makes other engineers ten times as productive through technical leverage.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!