Are you interested in roles in the Engineering & Construction field?

Correlation One is hosting a unique, one-day Army Career Invitational event sponsored by the Department of Defense. This event is designed to help you uncover their potential as an employer and explore career pathways through the US Army. 

Joining the Army as a Bridge Crewmember can provide you with free training, on-the-job experience, and other benefits that will enable you to start the career you want in construction or engineering. The Army Career Invitational is a free event designed to help you understand the career paths you can access through the Army. 

Real Success Stories:

"I joined the National Guard after high school and have served 13 years as a section leader in a multi-role bridge company, applying engineering expertise in a dynamic environment.

The leadership experience I've gained is hard to find in civilian life. I've earned two associate degrees and a bachelor's degree, all funded by the military, which has been life-changing. My military experience has significantly contributed to my professional growth in my civilian career as a Planning Engineer for the South Dakota Department of Transportation.

Imagine joining a team unlike anything you’ve ever experienced, pursuing higher education with little to no cost, learning skills you never thought possible, having access to affordable healthcare, and becoming the best version of yourself. If this resonates with you, then the military is where you belong."
– Ashlee D.

Your Profile & Career Interests:

• You are interested in roles in construction and engineering fields.
    • As a Bridge Crewmember in the Army, you will play a critical role in combat engineering, providing bridge and rafting support for dry and wet gap crossing operations. Your main responsibilities will include assembling and maintaining military bridges, operating bridge trucks, and preparing bridge sites for construction and repair.
    • After the Army, your experience will be highly transferable to civilian roles like Civil Engineer, Site Supervisor, Construction Manager and more.
  • Individuals from all backgrounds and levels of experience are welcome to apply.
  • You must be a US Citizen or a permanent US resident with a valid Green Card.
  • You must be over the age of 17.

How to Apply

• Visit the Army Career Invitational website to apply and find out more about the event. Do not apply to this job board. The Invitational takes place November 16th. 
  • Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend applying as soon as possible.

#noad

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.