Customer Success Manager – UK
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest firms make better strategic decisions, and have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions.
As the European team continues to expand, we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager.
This is an account management role, including consultative sales and general relationship management. The successful candidate will be required to manage Copperleaf’s relationships at various levels of our accounts, helping our clients to get the most from our implementation as well as identifying and securing additional expansion opportunities at those accounts. Copperleaf has 100% referenceability of our client base with high levels of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving these high levels of customer satisfaction, ensuring we adapt our offering as our clients needs evolve over time. Having a strong understanding of our clients emerging needs, their existing solution space and the stakeholders involved will be critical to achieving this.
- You will be based in your home office in the UK, and you will be expected to travel 25% of your time
Copperleaf sells into asset intensive organizations and companies that deal with competing priorities in their capital planning, asset management and portfolio decision making. To be successful in this dynamic and changing environment, the ideal candidate will:
- Be deeply interested and passionate about how customers use Copperleaf’s technology to solve business problems and make better decisions
- Actively engage with prospective stakeholders within our existing client base to develop relationships at various levels within the organization and particularly at a senior executive level
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationship with key decision makers
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to understand often unspoken drivers and needs
- Champion the resolution of customer issues as they arise by marshalling resources within the Copperleaf organization
- Identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities at existing accounts through the successful execution of the sales process.
- Be highly ambitious and motivated by targets for sales and customer satisfaction
Leveraging your strong technical understanding of our solution, you will work with our customers to develop and describe ideas for improvement
- 5+ years of experience in a Consulting, Advisory or Solution Sales role working with enterprise accounts
- Experience in a technical consulting or software implementation role an advantage
- Experience at ‘being the face’ of the organisation, managing relationships with key stakeholders to understand client needs, identify and close opportunities as well as resolving issues
- Experience at classifying stakeholders and acting on the findings of that engagement
- Have effective communication skills with the ability to both understand and articulate challenges, solutions and benefits
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies including leading and acting on discovery workshops
- A bias for action and the ability to operate independently
- Leadership experience – an ability to bring a broad range of individuals with you in order to enact change
- Experience speaking and presenting in front of both small and large groups
- A background in the utility and/or transport industry is highly preferred
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What’s it like here?
We’ve been building our EMEA team since 2014, and now have over 50 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation, focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to email@example.com